Kuryente.Org in the News
KO demands ERC to stop Meralco from Raising Rates
6 July, 2022 Press Release KO demands ERC to stop Meralco from Raising Rates Kuryente.Org is challenging the Energy Regulatory Commission and …
2022 PEOPLE’S ELECTORAL AGENDA: TOWARDS A MORE PROGRESSIVE AND TRANSPARENT PHILIPPINE ENERGY INDUSTRY
2022 PEOPLE’S ELECTORAL AGENDA: TOWARDS A MORE PROGRESSIVE AND TRANSPARENT PHILIPPINE ENERGY INDUSTRY We ask our 2022 national election candidates to signify their commitment …
The Manila Times – What if brownouts occur on election day?
JUST when I was ready to dismiss the election on Monday as one more grand showcase of the proven perennial cheating by the Commission on …
- For 2021, Coming Together as Energy Consumers is a Must
- Energy consumers Ask: Where is the love?
- Energy Consumers Ask: Where Is The love?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR | For 2021, coming together as energy consumers is a must
- Energy consumers ask: Where is the love?
- Energy Consumer Advocate Group Launched
- Energy consumer advocate group launched
- Kuryente.Org asks energy industry to give consumers some love
- Nationwide round-up (02/17/21)
- Kuryente.org urges energy suppliers to show consumers some love by bringing the cost of electricity down
- Kuryente.Org Calls for a more Consumer-Involved Energy Industry
- Business Mirror March 11, 2021
- Stronger consumer protection in power industry pushed
- The Power of Women in the Power Sector